Dev Log #14: successful transition to v3, start of NFT auctions and preparation for SAVENFT
The past two weeks have been quite busy for the team. We will tell you what happened during this time and what are your plans for the end of September.
Successfully upgraded to v3
I had to postpone the launch 2 times, but it was worth it. Many users were delighted with the ease of movement. Liquidity in the pools filled almost immediately. Currently, DAOS / BNB has about $ 100,000, and CTF / BNB — $ 45,000. Everyone who added liquidity will receive prizes in the form of a Mystery Box + we returned a 2% commission for a deposit. There is also an opportunity to get prizes and a refund, read more about the promotion in our documentation — https://docs.cybertime.finance/community/lp-holder-gifts
Locking 63% of DAOS tokens
We can say this is a historical event. Firstly, now all DAOS tokens have been issued — 86,400,000 and three versions are stored. But we have implemented an unlimited migration process, so even after 10–20 years you can migrate your NFTL v1 to DAOS v3. Locking is a very important stage, because before that, tokens were stored on the team’s wallets. For many new investors, this is a negative factor, because the team can bring prices down at any time. Token locking now excludes this option. Tokens will be gradually unlocked from the contract over the next 5 years.
Switching to ApeSwap and Power of DAO voting
We have been planning close integration with ApeSwap for a long time, so the transition to v3 provided an excellent opportunity for such a maneuver. But when the joy of launching v3 subsided, users began to resent such a choice. Many people got used to PancakeSwap and did not want to switch to the new DEX. The information background was so heavy that we thought it over and decided to hold a DAO vote. The most interesting thing is that it ended in favor of ApeSwap. This vote showed a lot:
1. Many users do not understand the real power of CTF. Conn.eth has shown the real power of the voice! Many hold the CTF token, but do not actively participate in the voting. And someone speaks about how the project will be better, but he himself does not even have a CTF. If you support CyberTime, you need to actively participate in DAO voting
2. Proposals to change the voting results. Someone wrote that you need to focus on the number of votes, and not on the strength of the voice. We believe that you need to focus on how the vote was launched. The cancellation of the vote casts doubt on the entire project and the CTF token in particular. Why keep a large number of tokens and vote if the results change?
In the near future, we plan to hold another vote on the topic — Burn or Stake. Prior to that, users voted to burn 3,000,000 NFTL. But then there was a different concept, there was no DAOS yet. We want to repeat the vote and make sure users want it. Or it can send these tokens to the stakers’ reward in single pools DAOS, CTF, which we plan to implement in the near future.
Launch of auctions on NFTL.art
After making changes to the site, we launched new auctions. People are actively betting, but so far the potential is not fully revealed. We look forward to another surge in activity following the launch of SAVENFT.
Completed SAVENFT Challenge
Due to the postponement of the launch, we postponed and summed up the Challenge. But on the weekend we finished it. Congratulations to all the winners! Once SAVENFT is launched, we will send your reward. Mystery Box will be sent after minting starts
Preparing to launch SAVENFT
After the launch of v3 and the NFTL.art auctions, the forces were not enough for the more complex SAVENFT. We decided to prepare more thoroughly for the launch. The logic turned out to be more complicated, but we will definitely win.
Listing on RugDoc
We have been tested on RugDoc and obtained an average level of security. Which is pretty good — https://rugdoc.io/project/cybertime/
Placing on listing sites & Price bot
You can vote for our project on Coinsniper, Coinvote, Coinhunt and others.
Some CyberBox sections went into development
See what the box minting page will look like
- Launch SAVENFT Farming
- Start an advertising campaign around the launch
- Add LP pool’s in Farm section on Apeswap
- Update data for CTF and add new for DAOS on Coingecko & Coinmarketcap
- Update info on Bscscan